Sunday, October 10, 2010

fridachile

Two days ago I finally arrived at the airport in Santaigo de Chile, after the longest trip ever. I had to get up at 4:30 am, to catch my flight out of Oslo at 6:30. I had a stopover in Amsterdam (omg, I hate Schipol!!), which lasted for about 3 hours. Then I had a 13 hour flight to Lima, Peru, which was comfortable enough, and I actually got some sleep. But then awaited almost SIX hours at the Lima airport. It was strange walking through gift shops in a country I've never been to. I watched a few episodes of Mad Men, and got to recharge my mac. Apart from that it was crazy boring. Then I had a 3,5 hour flight to Santiago, where I met Peter. (Which was great.) But then we had another couple of hours in a taxi before we arrived in Valparaíso at 5 in the morning (local time). That means my trip lasted for about 31 hours. But it was totally worth it! This place is amazing. I'll write more later, and I'll try to take some pictures :-) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment